Patented N-profit booster
Maximize your profit margins
by stabilizing amidic/urea nitrogen
in UREA, UAN, UAS fertilizers
with AGRA GROUP a.s.
Come meet us at our Virtual Booth!
AGRA GROUP a.s. is excited to join Argus Fertilizer Live Conference on 14-16 October 2020 as an exhibitor.
Please feel free to get in touch with us to arrange a virtual meeting.
Why AGRA GROUP?
Why is AGRA Group your best partner
if you‘re a producer, distributor of N-fertilizers or farmer?
AGRA GROUP, as one of the leading European producers
offers everything you need to maximize your profit margins.
Product + Know-How + Service + Experience
Excellent product line StabilureN®
- NBPT of the highest purity
- patented solvent system
- outstanding price-quality ratio
- providing highly professional services
and assistance in terms
of proper use and handling
- readiness to share unique know-how and deep agronomical knowledge
- competitive advantage through more than 15 years of experience with urea nitrogen stabilization in close cooperation with major research institutes and universities
- competitive edge through long-term, significant investment into innovation
stabilizer of amidic nitrogen
StabilureN® is an amidic/urea nitrogen stabilizer
that significantly increases the effectiveness
of applied amidic nitrogen, either in the form
of solid (urea), or liquid (UAN and UAS) fertilizers.
StabilureN® TS25 is specifically designed
to be the optimum solution for urea coating.
StabilureN® 30 is an additive for liquid
fertililzers (UAN and UAS) and for dissolved urea.
StabilureN® is a composition of NBPT
(N-(n-butyl)thiophosphoric triamid) - urease enzyme inhibitor, and AGRA GROUP´s patented solvent system guarantees its high efficiency and stability.
- inhibits the process of hydrolysis
of urea and creation of NH4+
(the slow form of nitrogen)
- ensures that applied nitrogen
stays longer in the form
of urea (NH2)
- the applied nitrogen will
penetrate to the root zone
with the first rain
- reduces losses of nitrogen
due to volatilization
Reasons to use
in combination with amidic/urea nitrogen
- Reduced losses of nitrogen due to volatilization.
- Enhanced efficiency of nitrogen take-up in plants.
- Minimum leaching of nitrogen into groundwater.
- Cost-effective input.
- The use of StabilureN® may save
up to 1/3 of nitrogen applied
in urea based fertilizers such as
urea, urea solutions, UAN and UAS.
- Saved nitrogen remains available
to plants and enables the full
development and utilization
of its field potential.
Nitrogen savings by using product StabilureN®
(dosage 150l UAN/ha, temperature 20°C);